Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Orange, CA. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Orange. That’s where we come in! OCO Tree Care offers trimming and tree pruning throughout Orange, California. Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Orange need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Orange, CA. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
OCO Tree Care ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orange, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OCO Tree Care is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? OCO Tree Care is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Orange homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OCO Tree Care for tree pruning and care.Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING & PRUNING
IN Orange, CA
Santa Ana • Anaheim • Irvine • Huntington Beach • Garden Grove • Fullerton • Orange • Costa Mesa • Mission Viejo • Westminster • Lake Forest • Newport Beach • Buena Park • Tustin • Yorba Linda • Laguna Niguel • San Clemente • La Habra • Fountain Valley • Aliso Viejo • Placentia • Cypress • Brea • Rancho Santa Margarita • Stanton