Tree removal is most often a last option for homeowners in Orange, CA. However, sometimes it the right choice. Do you need tree removal? A licensed tree specialist from OCO Tree Carecan inspect the tree and determine if removal is the only option or if care and maintenance can fix the problem. Technicians are available for tree removal in Orange, California. Just call 949-403-6185 or click the button below for a FREE estimate and assessment of the tree (or trees) in question.
Do You Need Tree Removal?
Eventually over time, a tree will start to die and decay. Other times, a tree can become dangerous due to homes, buildings and other structures near it. Here are a few reasons it could be time to think about calling a tree service in Orange, CA to assess whether tree removal is necessary your property:
- Decaying Trees – A rotting tree has serious damage, whether it’s from insects, disease, old age or another cause. It should be removed from the property before it can infect other trees or fall on a nearby structure.
- Safety & Visibility – Lower limbs can be removed in order to make the area below the tree safer or to create a better view.
- Root Encroachment – Tree roots extend below the soil even farther than the tree canopy. They wrap around water lines and push up sidewalks if possible. Cutting the tree down eventually kills the roots and stops them from damaging nearby property.
- Nearby Trees & Plants – A tree that is growing too big for its location affects the smaller trees and plants around it by taking away water and nutrients and blocking sunlight.
- Power or Phone Lines – Tall trees interfere with electrical lines and create a danger for falling. Sometimes the power or phone company may demand these trees to be removed, or you can have trees removed to be safe.
Orange Tree Removal
Each tree removal service in Orange is slightly different. Your licensed arborist has to consider the size of the tree, where it is and what you want done with the tree limbs and branches once it is cut down. Orange tree specialists from OCO Tree Care consider all scenarios before determining a plan to cut down the tree with one of the options:
- Standard Tree Removal – The standard tree removal service includes cutting down the tree, getting rid of the branches and limbs and cutting the trunk into small pieces for firewood. For an additional cost, technicians can haul away the wood instead.
- Felling Only – The least expensive tree removal option is to just cut down the tree. Technicians fell the tree safely, but then it’s up to you to perform debris cleanup and saw the remaining limbs and trunk as necessary.
- Minimal Impact Tree Removal – If there isn’t a lot of space to fell the tree, it’s necessary to bring it down piece by piece. This type of tree removal service is more complex, but the best way to protect your home, lawn and fences.
Unsure which type of tree removal service is the right one for you? That’s OK! Give OCO Tree Care a call at 949-403-6185 or click the button for a FREE estimate and we will send a tree care specialist from Orange, California to assess the tree and decide the best type of removal.
Emergency Tree Removal
in Orange, CA
Hopefully you will never need emergency tree removal. But sometimes severe storms and strong winds in Orange, California can cause a tree to fall or partially fall. Disease or decay can cause a tree to fall too. If this happens, you will want the tree removed by a professional tree service immediately. Here are just a few situations OCO Tree Care considers to be emergencies:
- Trees tblown over onto other trees
- Large branches that are showing damage
- A tree that has already fallen on top of a structure or vehicle
- A canopy that is entirely detached from the bottom of the tree
- Trees that have been struck by lightning
- Trees that are blocking a driveway or road
Emergency Tree Removal? Call Now!
If any one of these emergency situations occur, here is what you can do to ensure the safety of your family and your property. Don’t let anyone go near the falling tree. A damaged tree can fall at any time. If trees are lying on a power line or structure, it may be safer to evacuate the area until the tree is gone.
- Obtain emergency care for anyone who may be injured.
- Take pictures of the damage to your home, other buildings and vehicles if it is safe to do so. The insurance company will likely require photos of the damage if you need to file a claim.
- Call us to send a crew to remove the tree. Technicians sent from OCO Tree Care respond as quickly as possible to remove a tree that is putting your family at risk.
Fallen Tree Removal
Most landscaping in Orange has a lot of trees. The more trees on a property, the stronger chance one will fall at some point in time. In the event of a fallen tree, it’s still smart to call a professional tree removal service in Orange. Tree care specialists from OCO Tree Care have industrial equipment, hands-on training and experience to safely and efficiently dispose of the limbs and cut the trunk into smaller sections appropriate for firewood. For an additional fee, service technicians can remove the wood from the property.
Still not sure if tree removal is the right choice? That’s what OCO Tree Care is here for. The licensed tree technician sent to your home can assess the health of the tree and identify signs of decay, disease or death. He or she can also determine if the tree is dangerous to your home, building or nearby landscaping and structures and if removal or tree trimming and care can alter the growth of the tree. There’s nothing to lose. Call 949-403-6185 to schedule an assessment or click here for a FREE estimate from a tree removal specialist in Orange.
SERVING ALL OF Orange, CA
Santa Ana • Anaheim • Irvine • Huntington Beach • Garden Grove • Fullerton • Orange • Costa Mesa • Mission Viejo • Westminster • Lake Forest • Newport Beach • Buena Park • Tustin • Yorba Linda • Laguna Niguel • San Clemente • La Habra • Fountain Valley • Aliso Viejo • Placentia • Cypress • Brea • Rancho Santa Margarita • Stanton